The purpose of this Terms and Conditions is to prescribe the matters regarding conditions, procedures, and other requires for use of Mobile phone services between EG Mobile, Special Category Telecommunications Business Operator(Hereinafter “Company”) and the customers using mobile phone services(Hereinafter “Customers”).
The term “services” means the Wireless Resale Services for foreigners only which are supported by the Company through Special Category Telecommunications Business method using Telecommunications Equipment & Facilities of “MNO(Mobile Network Operator).
(1)For use of EG Mobile services, this Terms and Conditions will be applied. Regarding the matters which are not specified in this Terms and Conditions, we make it a principle to apply Terms and Conditions of EG Mobile website under [http://www.egmobile.co.kr)] first, and then the related Act and subordinate statute, and individual service contracts(agreements etc).
(2)Individual service contracts(agreements etc) under paragraph (1) shall not contain infringe upon the interests of customers or unfair elements.
(1) EG Simcards are available for both foreigners and Korean nationals abroad only for both long- and short-term stays in Korea.
(2) EG Simcards are not available for Koreans with PM type of passport.
(1) Online purchase is available via EG SIMCARD website under [http://www.egmobile.co.kr)]. After purchase, customers can use overseas/local delivery services, or collect simcards at EG Mobile’s head office and the various collection places in Korea. The website is available for more details regarding collection places.
(2) It is available to purchase at Incheon Int’l airport, Gimpo Int’l airport, and Jeju Int’l airport, and major affiliate stores in Seoul, Jeju, and Busan. For more details regarding the location of major affiliate stores , website is available
(1) EG SIMCARDS are divided into two types of simcard, Activated type and Non-activated type.
(2) Non-activated type simcard doesn’t require activation. After online application and purchase simcard, customers can collect it at collection places after arrival in Korea. Or customers can receive it at the designated address by using local/overseas delivery services.
(3) Activated type simcard requires activation. Without advance application, customers can purchase simcard in foreign countries or at domestic sales shops in Korea. Customers should activate it by themselves by accessing onto m.egsimcard.co.kr
(4) Non-activated type simcard is available upon receipt of it, but Activated type simcard is available after online activation.
(5) The ownership of the simcard will be changed immediately at first day of use
Company reserves the right to suspend all services immediately if it falls under any of the following subparagraph.
(1) Cases where it’s not possible to change the ownership of simcard, even though company attempted to change it on the first day of use
(2) Cases of Article 15(Procedures of Suspension & Cancellation) posted EG Mobile website under [http://egmobile.co.kr]
(3) Cases where the simcard is expired(Manuals and handbooks are available for expiration date of each product)
Company reserves the right to terminate the contract if it falls under any of the following subparagraph
(1) Cases of subparagraph 1 through 3 of Article 7, and cases where the customers don’t remove the reason for suspension within 3 months.
(2) Cases of Article 18(Termination of Contract) of Terms and Conditions posted EG Mobile website under [http://egmobile.co.kr]
(1) Company runs Customer Service Center supporting Korean, English, and Chinese for replies to enquiries and trouble-shooting about Pre-paid simcard.
(2) Customers can check current voice balance and expiry date in real time by using ARS(080-511-3467) or calling Customer Service Center at 1899-6120.
These terms shall come into force as from the day of 31 Mar. 2015.
These Terms shall come into force as from the day of 12 Oct. 2015.