November 5th, 2017




I am not sure if my last question was posted or not. I currently have an eg sim card that is registered to my passport. I would like to change this to my ARC so that I am able to verify my age. If I send a copy of my passport and ARC will you be able to change this? 


My phone number is 010-4353-4910.


EDIT: Today I went to the KT플라자 nearby me and asked about 명의변경. They said that they could not help and that I needed to talk to you, EG심, about changing my registration to be under my ARC. I very much need to be able to do 본인인증, but every time i try it gives me an error. Please respond here or email me at gracepayer@gmail.com